Wednesday, February 17, 2010

P90x Recovery Drink Substitute Gnc P90X Supplement Substitutes?

P90X Supplement Substitutes? - p90x recovery drink substitute gnc

I am happy to start over when I received my P90X chin-mail, and I have questions about food and protein intake.

Should Question 1: I have to buy P90X recovery drink, or you can substitute something else? I've heard that chocolate milk 1% is a good substitute for the recovery drink?

Question 2: Should I buy P90X protein bars, or you can use cheaper I can buy in stores or GNC replace it? And protein bars are recommended for replacement bars P90X's new? I've also heard that protein bars are just a quick snack to make, it means that you run it with nuts or other protein sources can replace?

Question 3: What kind of vitamins should I for this program?
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br> Question 4: When should the recovery drink and protein bars? Should I agree to work on or before? When I ask how long I take to wait, and if I was not long before I was to start training to wait?

Finally ... (CFSP) If I practice? Morning, afternoon, evening or not at all serious?

Thank you in advance for the help if they:]

1 comment:

  1. Yes, all those who take things P90X is not just trying to spend it over there Mulah products. Most of all you really need is L-glutamine for recovery and creatine for Growth (optional) and you can actually buy something really cheap protein bars at Walmart or any grocery store. They did not spend on things Muko U.S. Dollar mark, because all are really doing to buy the name to take your things before and after workouts for maximum results.

    ReplyDelete