Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sore Legs From Football Practice My Thighs/legs Are Sore After High School Football Practice.?

My thighs/legs are sore after high school football practice.? - sore legs from football practice

I think it's because I was not out of season, because he was busy exercised. Is this possible? This is the 4th Day of practice and my thighs are killing me. I train 6 days a week. What should I do? I've heard of Epsom salts would work with a bath. Epson How should I wear? Please tell me some ways to heal quickly skip practice. I understand that if I must. Thank you and sorry for all the questions.

2 comments:

  1. Heating pads or ice swollen. Chart of Epson salt should say, how to water in the bath as hot as you can afford and u should feel better after soaking

    ReplyDelete
  2. only continue to push the pain is thourgh how to improve.

    ReplyDelete